Saturday, September 16, 2006

The globe


I am living in the globe, no matter where I am at any country at any time. Do my part to protect the environment is my duty as a human. To me, the environment is like my home. I need to do maintenance for my environment. This will help me to have fresh air, sunshine, good earth, good and clear water.

But the earth start deterioriating. So sad!!!! The people living on the earth did not help to do a good maintenance job. I will soon leave the earth as it will no longer be suitable for human to live in. The humans may or may not realise as I can see humans care only more for themselves. They are only interested in power, money. Hahahahaha, but this luxurious items are only temporary. Human can never win the battle against the nature. The money and power could never, ever beat against the nature.

On 20/12/2006, the water in the canal nearly overflow to the ground near the Yio Chu Kang MRT station. In the station, the water dripping from the ceiling. This reminds me of the past when I stayed at Yio Chu Kang attap house. The attap had many holes, when it rains, the water kept dripping. This is a very sad part. Be it an attap house or concrete roof top, I am unable to escape from the nature.

The same morning, I walked on the pavement, the rainwater submerged till my ankle. The water is very cooling but if this is a huge flood, I may be swept away or gone forever. The thoughts came to me, can any leaders help to resolve flood problems for people in the country. Many years had passed, everytime I watch the news, the water level is increasing. The only thoughts in me is prepared to fight against the nature alone or accept the death. This sounds amusing. Haaaaaaa!!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

***sign***

very boring..

Laughing budda said...

Hi there, thanks for your comment. It may seem to be boring right now. But let's hope this would not happen when we are still alive.
Thanks, anonymous

Anonymous said...

laughing budda,

how come your 'budda' has no 'h'?
Thought it is spelt as 'buddha'?

And then... what tok you to your reply to globian har???!!??

Si mi lai eh...