Sunday, March 18, 2007

Ren Ci

Tonight 18 Mar 2007, I watch the Ren ci charity show. Although the people did not manage to raise enough funds when the show ended. This is the hard work of every single human. Ren is every human possess in intrinsic human nature. Ci is another intrinsic human nature. Ren Ai and Ci bei, this is built in every human. It is only people who are willing to bring out from their genuine human nature.

At the last part of the show, Mingyi Reverend had said one sand stone can only do that much but with more sand stone, the strength will be greater.

The total amount raised is $6 ,146,xxx. In order to have completeness for the whole charity show, I would suggest if the phone company can also participate in the charity, giving the strength.
This will further show the charity spirit of Singaporeans.
I calculated although one phone call cost $0.20 with 5% GST per call, this amount can also hit up to be $126000. One small sand stone cannot do anything but more sand stones can build a hill.

This will help to add more to the medical bills for the patients.
This is a calling of help when is needed.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi, What is a sand stone? is it like a lime stone?

Heard your government had been promoting proper english, kindly elaborate and please write in proper english.

Anonymous said...

I think the sand stone is the direct translation from chinese..

Mayb the blogger should write in chinese.... :)

Anonymous said...

haha...tats funny...tats typical singaporean type of languages...should write in singlish instead.....just my 2 cents worth of comment.......

Anonymous said...

Hi,

I don't understand what you mean by "This will help to add more to the medical bills for the patients."

Can you further elaborate in simple english or Chinese?

:p

Laughing budda said...

Thanks for 4 anonymous's reply.
I am doing my best to improve my English by writing the blog.
Thanks for reading my blog.

I am a Chinese educated person, I may mix some singlish in my blog. I hope to improve on that based on the guidance that can be given by others.

Based on one of the anonymous reflect, "this will add more to the medical bills..." what I meant if the phone company can also donate the sum accumulated from singaporeans' phone calls charges, this will further increase the strength of the completeness of the whole charity show. The spirit of the humanity in Singapore.

Anonymous said...

How can you be Chinese educated when the main/1st language taught in Singapore is English?

Only those born before 1970s are educated in 'Chinese schools'.

Anonymous said...

update blog oredi then get 2 day mc?

can improve ur england? grammar esp