Sunday, May 23, 2010

ME

What kind of person I am? I look happy, people likes me, I don't bother about earthly things, I love to help people. What is truly beneath me? I am a person full of sorrow. The sorrow comes from my surroundings people. People die, quarrel, bully one another, backstabbing....

I tell myself what kind of environment I want to create. PEACE.....Happiness contain in itself. That's me. I feel love when I am alone..I don hear quarreling from people, scolding one another...

As of now, writing this blog, I feel happy. I have someone to talk to. Someone who is willing to listen to me. People don't like to hear what I say. People love to hear happy things, gossips... I always talk about sad things which people don't like to hear.

When I turn into a more serious person, people feel that I change. In fact, I did not change...that is another side of me, I don't joke so much. I feel that is only temporary happiness...When this temporary happiness increase bit by bit, they are so happy with me. They will request more...Human love to see people joke...and make a fool out of itself. Some people cannot take jokes cos they are always serious at all times, they are not allow being make fools in front of others. I am always the joker.

Joker has to grown up somedays..cos tiredness.
This is my life.

Joker feel that there are more important things than making laughter. Because Joker had its own sorrow. The sorrow will tell me that the people still do not know how to treasure of their surrounding people. Trash the people. When you hurt people, does it do any good to you. Perhaps that's me...I cannot tolerate this type of nonsense..I feel that i am still tied by earthly things...cos i am always fall into the trap that I am the rescuer role. Which is I do not need to...Be an observer, watch the show ba, dear.

2 comments:

Jolyne MoveN said...

hmm~ dunno why everytime saw da comments u left on yiliang's post, i feel it's so true n useful to me...
bcoz im having so many problems,n i dunno how to handle all of them...altho ,most of them is not under my control, but i dun wan my family to get affected (sad)... >.<" somehow, but dunno how,i wish to get some advice to u...so came to ur blog to drop u a msg.

Laughing budda said...

Yes, there are a lot of problems in life, we may not be able to have solutions for all of them.

But we are the best solvers for our problems.
I believe you can do it too.

Cheers:)

I may not give you the advice but share the experience I met along the journey.