Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Friends

Friends, Friends, Friends.

Only when I die, I will know who are my true friends.
Trust is so easily breakable between friends.
Blame comes so easily when trust breaks.
Fear comes in place when friendship breaks.

What are friends for? Who are my true friends. Or I have none at All.
I feel so sad, sad, sad.
I feel really sad.
Though I presented out is my anger, but deep inside my heart is bitter sadness and disappointment. I can only say I am happy not to bring anyone to this world or rather that someone is happy to know that this world is just a delusion.

Friends...it is just a passer-by. But I can feel the sadness.

I feel real disgusted about myself and I am not a friend of anybody.
Maybe I do not how to be a friend, be a good friend, be a best friend of anyone.

I guess who come to me, they really need help, be it real or fake help.
I will always help within my means till the day I passed on.
Real Friends or Fake Friends...

No comments: