Saturday, November 29, 2008

Pray or Prayer

Two weeks ago, my colleagues told me that there was an accident along PIE, ask me to look out for it. I sms her and pray amituofo hope that the person is well and there's no casualties. When I saw, wow, the car was crashed in badly shape. Lucky the person had only injured her arm.

This thought came to me, huh, every religion does praying and what usually the praying is for the hope for another person and for itself. Pray or Prayer is to calm its mind and look forward for a hope or miracle will happen. I believe every human will hope for something in their life and tat's why they pray. Even a bad person also pray. But what is the "bad" person pray.Is he really that bad?? He is also hoping that a miracle will happens in his life. The only thing is what is his prayer, for the means of good or evil. It is only due time we will see a person's action and result that he or she created.

No matter what, pray or prayer from true faith is hoping that there is always goodness and happiness in the environment that human lives in. That is the earth, this is our home.

No comments: