Saturday, December 06, 2008

Banks and their letters

Almost every month, I receive loan voucher from one of the banks to borrow money from them. Sad to say, I always tear away the paper. It is a waste of the earth resources. I am also collecting the reply envelopes for recycle. To me, all these can be save up. It may sound convenience to others but not to me. The more I collect, the more I feel sad, trees are cut down to create these wastes.

In the first place, I don't understand why bank send loan voucher to customers. If a person desperate for money, he or she will definitely go for a bank loan, it is either a white loan shark or a black loan shark, both are doing their best to lend and eat up in a more legal or illegal way only. Why this business tactic is used, it is more like a temptation to hook up a fish and eat up the fish. Yummi, yummi..

I feel this is a very sad thing in this world. When a person drive into a corner, he or she will ask for help. If bank really want to help by giving loan to the needy to tide over the period of time. I shall say it is good to help a person before he giving himself a choice to commit suicide. Why the bank is set up in the first place in this world? I shall say it is to prevent theft, bank is like a storage space for containment. I believe everybody had the almost the same concept as except those greedy and ignorance human who is thinking of earning more interest from the bank. hahahhaah.. this can never be true, look at your own bank statement. Bank will always be the winner. That's why bank come up with a lot of ideas to welcome their customer to be on their boat. I can only say understand yourself and use what you have within your mean without borrowing from any of this loan shark. You will always on the safe side.

No comments: