Monday, March 30, 2009

LEAD BY EXAMPLE

I am observing the world that I am living in IN YEAR 2009, 30 MAR. I find it amusing that even religious organistion also rushing to get hold of the material item $$. I have read up bible and buddist scriptures. From what I have understand and learnt thru the path, the leader should release themselves from all temptations.

In fact, in this secluded world, I really had a good laugh to those religious leaders who are tempted by the money. They think they can get away with the believers' money, but it is a agony for me to said they are so ignorance. They already forgotten what they could have learnt and bewitch by the material gain they had got hold of and unable to forgo them due to greed, fear and ignorance. hahahhahaaha

If you are truly a religious practitioner, you should known by now that no matter how much MONEY you can gain will not be yours because $$ can never ever be yours, only the heart(spirit) which had forgo the temptations and be a blessing on the mission you are carrying out, you will always be with holy spirit (TRUE BLESSINGS). If you are truly wants to help people, help yourslf first by understand what is the meaning of money?? If you earn thru tough hardship and use it on others who are in need, the money truly is yours in some sense in this material gain world. This is a true blessings on you as a true religious leader. Perhaps as a famous religious leader, you have a lot of believers but pleasseeeee do not let your ego overule your head JUST because you have obtained fame and reputation (THIS ARE ALL LIES TOO). A "real" leader will understand what I meant and fully understand what is money. Or I shall put it that in this world that I live in, the leaders always will say with more money, I can help more people. This is partially true to help more people but the leaders cannot help themselves to overcome the greed (devil) and they became the fallen angel (Sin after another)(Karma after another).

THIS IS MY LAST WORDs...FOR THIS ERA, AWAKENING PLS..

I WILL BE ABLE TO SEE A NEW WORLD WITH

LOVE,RESPECT,APPRECIATION,HAPPINESS,FORGIVENESS,SHARING,HONESTY,
INTEGRITY,COMPASSION,

With those above will be PEACE....

1 comment:

lawie said...

10x豆沙饼