Saturday, April 11, 2009

A story of a bowl of kway teow soup

I have learnt the true story from a friend, he is a rich man. He knows a lot of things and taught me a lot. Thanks to him, I know more about the life that I understand and determined my path of life.

My friend's father-in-law who is a extremely rich old man. The old man obtained his wisdom at his old age. The elderly will always get a substantial amount from his fixed deposit but when his daughter passed him the money, the old man said to the daughter why you give me the stack of papers. It is hilarious, the elderly tell the daughter that I just want a bowl of kway teow soup and not the stack of papers. His daughter was confused, she told my friend that her father treat the stack of money as the stack of papers. He only wants a bowl of kway teow soup which cook by the daughter.

I believe every parents will want their children to provide them with a little thoughts by showing your concern to them.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I agree. Money cannot buy kinship, especially the love and concern from children to their parents.

Hope that I can do my part, as a daughter and a daughter-in-law to both my parents and in-laws.

God bless.

Laughing budda said...

Pray for holy spirit.