Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Drama in secular world

I find that the world is very interesting. Recent years, religious leaders had been questioned about the finance management. I shall put it all the actions that had done by the leaders, it is really a time for the believers to regenerate their programmes in their brains. Time for the believers to think about the true meaning to support their religious leaders and not to follow blindly.

Bible: choose god or money
Buddha: Leave greed
Islam: Live simply
Taoism: actual path to take

I find that all have the similar meaning. Why did I say that?
I had come across of people be it Christian, Buddist, Muslim.
Example 1:
A friend told me that the brother rather give the money as a tie to the church instead to his own parents. I would like to ask, is this the way that showing to the god that how Christian honour the parents, someone who bring you to the world, fed you, clean your shit when you are young and hoping that a little thoughts would means so much. Is that difficult for you to abide.
Example 2:
I have gone to "rich" buddist temples, they offers good food. For me to understand is in order to spread buddha's teaching, is there a need to go to such an extend until the monks and nuns need to worry about the operational cost for the temple and hope that believers will donate more for operational cost.

Pardon my ignorance..it is somehow an interesting episode after another that I need to question and answer to all my query..hahhahah

Human, human, human is such interesting animal. The actions done by their mind and body will follow the instructions. Mind and body, from mind affect body and actions done.

弥勒真弥勒!!!!
Think what is the objective to support the religious leaders in 21st century or rather spend more time into reading and apply the spiritual knowledge in daily lives to be a better person in your family, working environment and community work.

4 comments:

jadeite9 said...

secluded means hidden, isolated, remote...

i think you mean secular

Laughing budda said...

yes, thank you, i had amended

Anonymous said...

Do not let 1 or 2 people give you the wrong overall impression of the religion as a whole. There are good and bad eggs in all religion. Its not fair to judge a religion over the actions of a few bad examples.

All religion have different perspective of faith.

Laughing budda said...

Yes, thanks. I had understood a lot of things after going thru this secular sea. Religion?? Human forms religion. NO human, no religion. Good human or bad human, I have no right to judge, everyone have to answer for its own karma or god.

Thanks for the reminder and reflect on my perspective bias.